- Click here for Seats available for 26th July 2015
- Click here for Second counselling Schedule of 26th July 2015
- Seats Status after 24th July 2015 Counselling
- Click here for Second counselling
- Status of Seats after 1st Counselling
- List of Highest and Lowest Marks - College-wise and Pool-wise
- Seats Status after Third Day of Counselling
- Seats Status after Second Day of Counselling
- Seats Status after First Day of Counselling
»»1st Counselling Schedule for B.Com 1 (Revised)
Highest and Lowest Percentage of Admitted Candidates (General Category) in Colleges for B.Com-I for Year 2014
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Login to your account and Complete each section (Candidate Profile, Categories, Subjects) carefully and lock each section. (Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section).
- Take print out of bank slip and completed application form.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, after 24 hours of the generation of bank slip.
- Submit/send print out of application form along with the requisite documents to the address mentioned on the print out of the application form.
No communication will be sent to the candidates for attending the Physical Counselling and all the information/updates will be available on this website.
The admission will be based on merit basis. Merit shall be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination and weightages as per information given in Handbook of Information/ Guidelines on websites.
No form will be accepted after the last date. Panjab University will not be responsible for any delay (postal or otherwise).
NOTE: Contact us only through email. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colleges covered under B.Com (First Year) admission 2015
All other colleges affiliated to Panjab University will admit students to B.Com-I at their own, based on the procedure laid down by Panjab University.